"I am 3/4ths Canadian, and one 4th New Englander - I had ancestors on both sides in the Revolutionary war." - Elizabeth Bishop
____________________________________________

Friday, August 24, 2018

A couple of interesting blog posts

Recently, I received word about two blogs whose authors have recently visited Great Village. The first is American writer Miriam Sagen. She and her husband Richard Feldman (also a writer), visited Great Village and other parts of Nova Scotia in late June. Click here to see Miriam’s post about her encounter with the EB House.

(Miriam Sagen, from her blog.)

The next post is from a blog kept by Bob Maher, who I feel somehow I should know, as he seems to be situated in Annapolis County in the Annapolis Valley, where I now live. He visited Great Village earlier this week and visited St. James Church. Click here to see his informative post about what he discovered.

Thanks to both of these folks for making note of their time in the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment